my boyfriend is spending less time with me


Many couples have to try hard to stay connected in the age of smartphones and busy schedules. But for some, it's more difficult than others. 

My boyfriend is spending less time with me. It's not his intention but he has so many responsibilities outside of our relationship that are demanding his time and attention. As I'm writing this it's 2 am and he hasn't come home yet. 


He's working until midnight. He can only find time for him at the end of the day. I don't understand. We lived together for 4 months and now we are living apart. I don't know what he thinks about us. He is not talking to me. These are thoughts and reality that came into the mind while less spending time of boyfriend. Below are the six reasons which shows the lesser interest of boyfriend in you. And if you feel that your boyfriend has another girlfriend read this

This thought clear the following confusion in your mind too

  • I need to talk to someone about what's been going on.
  • I love him, but why isn't he spending time with me?
  • Why is this happening and what can I do?

6 Reasons for spending less time with your boyfriend

Lately my boyfriend has been spending less time with me. I try to not be upset, but it's hard not to feel hurt when he doesn't want to spend time with me or see me anymore. I know that there are a lot of other things going on in his life, and he probably doesn't have as much time as he used to. That being said, it's still difficult to not be sad about the situation. 

He's just not that into me anymore

Many women find themselves in a situation where their boyfriend is spending less time with them and they aren't sure why. Often, this happens to couples after they've been together for a long period of time. This could be due to many reasons such as busy work schedules and lack of interest or commitment to the relationship. However, it can also be due to an unhealthy behavior called emotional infidelity. 

My boyfriend is not that into me anymore. There's a big age difference between us and we don't really have much in common. They're just not my type of guy. I get it, and I don't want to make a big deal about it. May be that's the way

He's interested in someone else

There are many reasons why someone might spend less time with their significant other. It could be because the person is busy with work, they are drowning in personal problems or they are interested in someone else. None of these reasons is good for the relationship. 

Relationships are about give-and-take. If one person starts taking more than their share, then the relationship will start to crumble. This can lead to many fights that can damage the relationship if it continues. 

He's also been seeing someone. This is a new development, and we haven't been in a relationship for a while. We're still friends. They're two separate situations. this is possible that he is in-trusted in someone else and you are no more likable.

I'm not as interesting as I used to be

I'm not as interesting as I used to be. Why my boyfriend is spending less time with me. One day, I came home from work and there was a note on the counter. "Hey babe, went to see some friends for drinks." It wasn't uncommon for him to go out without me, but his lack of time for me started to wear on my self-confidence. 

 I just don't think that my boyfriend is that into me anymore. He's never told me that, but I can tell. It's like he's had enough. I'm not sassy and I'm not cool anymore. I'm a friend and nothing more. 

He has a new hobby

My boyfriend has a new hobby. Unfortunately, as a result he's been spending less time with me. He's all the sudden into model trains and spends hours on end watching Youtube videos and reading blogs about trains. I can't help but feel like it's a sign that he doesn't want to spend time with me anymore. I just need him to reassure me and tell me that everything's going to be ok and we're not going to drift apart because of his hobby.

He's preoccupied with work

Most people would say that a man spends less time with his significant other when he's working on more important things, making them the most important thing in their life. But what does this say about him if he's always worried and preoccupied with work? Laura, a 25-year-old woman from Boston, has been dating her boyfriend for three years and they've both been working hard lately. 

I've made him feel like he cannot be himself

The is about the personal story of their boyfriend spending less time with them because she believes he feels like he can't be himself around her. This talks about how they dated for only five months before he broke it off, and now six months later she can see what was always wrong with them. 

Conclusion: 

The more we talked about it, the more we agreed that we just needed a break from the stresses of life and school.

We realized the more we talked about it, the more we agreed that it was time for a break. It felt like every day there was something- what felt like an argument- over something that really wasn't worth fighting about. We concluded that it would be best to take a break to fix the problems in our relationship. I'm not sure how long this will last, but I've been feeling really lonely lately and I've been missing.