cute things to tell your boyfriend tumblr


 When it comes to relationships, communication is key. Expressing your feelings and letting your partner know how much you care about them can be difficult, but it's an important part of any relationship. If you're looking for some ideas on how to let your boyfriend know how much you care about him, check out this article for some cute things to tell your boyfriend and its tumblr edition! From funny and lighthearted compliments to more heartfelt declarations, there are plenty of ways to show your appreciation.

You can choose one or two of the ideas below and work them into your everyday conversation with your boyfriend or you can save them for a special occasion.

If you want to make sure he knows how much you care about him, try doing something really sweet for him on Valentine's Day!

Below are the paragraphs to say to your boyfriend

1. "You're the most important person in my life."

2. "I'm so proud of you."

3. "You're a good listener."

4. "You make me feel safe and secure." 

5. "I can't wait to spend more time with you." 

6. "You make me feel so special." 

7. "You're a wonderful father/brother/son/grandfather/uncle." 

8. "You've been so helpful lately." 

9. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life." 

10. "You're my best friend." 

11. "I love the way you hold me." 

12. "You light up my whole world." 

13. "You make me feel good about myself." 

14. "I really miss you when you're not around." 

15. "I'm so glad I have a friend like you." 

16. "You always know the right thing to say." 

17. "You're the best listener in the world." 

18. "You're the most fun to be with." 

19. "I don't know what I'd do without you." 

20. "You always know how to cheer me up." 

21. "I feel so safe and secure when I'm with you." 

22. "You're the best person I know." 

23. "You're a great example of how to treat people." 

24. "I can tell you anything." 

25. "You always know what to say to make me feel better." 

26. "You have a lot of good qualities." 

27. "You're the best person I've ever met." 

28. "I love being around you." 

29. "I hope this relationship lasts forever." 

30. "No matter what happens, I'll always be your friend."


Compliment His Looks  lines

1. "You look great today." 

2. "That's a nice shirt/tie/suit/etc." 

3. "I like your hair that way." 

4. "Your new haircut looks really good on you." 

5. "You're really handsome."


Notice His Efforts lines for boyfriend

1. "I appreciate what you did." 

2. "You're so thoughtful." 

3. "That was sweet of you." 

4. "I like that you did that for me." 

5. "It's nice to know I can count on you."

Express Gratitude lines for boyfriend

1. "I appreciate you." 

2. "Thank you for doing that." 

3. "Thanks for being there for me." 

4. "Thank you for your help today." 

5. "I really appreciate what you did." 

6. "I'm glad to have you in my life.

Share Sweet Memories lines for boyfriend

1. "I was thinking about our first date." 

2. "Remember the time you took me to that restaurant?" 

3. "Do you remember when we went camping?" 

4. "Remember when you said..." 

5. "I'm glad we met." 

Talk About Your Future Together lines for boyfriend

1. "I can't wait to be your wife." 

2. "I'm so excited for us to grow old together." 

3. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you." 

4. "What do you think our kids will look like?" 

5. "I can't wait to start our own family." 

6. "One day soon we'll be married." 

7. "Will you marry me?" 

8. "I love you." 

Show Appreciation for Little Gestures lines for boyfriend

1. "Thank you for always opening the door for me." 

2. "I appreciate how you always go out of your way to do things for me." 

3. "Thank you for always putting my needs first." 

4. "You're such a sweetheart." 

5. "You're always doing thoughtful things for me." 

6. "I really appreciate how you take such good care of me." 

7. "Thank you for always going out of your way to do nice things for me." 

8. "Thanks for taking the time to do that for me.


So, why cute things to tell your boyfriend to say? Because you have time to say it. Say it and make your relationship better. For those who don't know how to say it, I'm here to tell you that you can definitely say it. You just have to do your best to say it in a nice way. There is no such thing as a perfect time to say it. You can always find the time if you have the intention to do so. When it comes to relationship, the effort you put into it will bring you the results you want.