When boyfriend's female friend ruining our relationship

We often hear that boyfriend's female friend ruining our relationship or men cheat because their girlfriend or wife doesn't take care of them. We all know the saying, "out of sight, out of mind." Well, I want to tell you about how this particular woman has really helped my boyfriend stay true. She is always sending him flowers and giving him thoughtful gifts. It's like she's spoiling him with love and attention. He can't get enough! 

This talk is about boyfriend's female friend ruining our relationship. It has been a long time since I've seen my boyfriend and it is all because of his female friend. She's the one who keeps my boyfriend so busy when they meet up and she is always trying to get in my way when I try to spend time with him. She never lets me do my own thing and she controls everyone in my life.

I'm not sure if I should feel bad for her or be angry at her. The guy I am seeing is a great guy and we have been together for about 5 months now and she's been my friend for over 10 years. She has been coming over every day, staying the night and spending all of her free time with him. He always wants to hang out with me, but she is more important to him.

In a relationship, it is helpful to have common friends who can provide support and accountability. In some cases, this helps maintain healthy boundaries that lead to a successful relationship. Other times, it can lead to jealousy or even worse - one of the partners becoming an "accessory" in the other's life. 

Friend crushes on my boyfriend !

I'm a really good friend to my boyfriend, but when I say good friend, I mean I spoil him with gifts and romance him whenever I can. I don't want him to feel like he has to ask me for anything. 

Reasons why boyfriend's female friend ruining our relationship

 People have tried to warn me for months that my boyfriend's female friend is not what she seems. I brushed this off, thinking it was just jealousy because the woman is popular and well-liked among my friends. But when I found out she was planning a party to celebrate her recent promotion at work, in our house, I knew something was up. The announcement got me so mad that I broke down in tears in front of my boyfriend, begging him to tell her no. 


  • She's prettier than me 
  • She's more successful than me
  • She's more attractive than me
  • She's more of a better friend than me
  • She's more fun to be around than me
  • She's more adventurous than me
  • She's more loving than me
  • She's more of a better girlfriend than me
  • I think she wants to steal my boyfriend
  • She always gets to talk to him first
  • She never has anything nice to say about me
  • She's always hanging off of him and touching him


In order to save a relationship from being destroyed, people need to talk about their problems instead of ignoring them. In today's society , people are always hiding their problems from their family and friends. They're afraid of what they think their friends will say about their lifestyle, job, and habits. They're ashamed of how their parents would react to the problem. They're afraid of how their partners will react to the problem. They're afraid of what their friends might say about them.


They're not afraid of what their enemies will say about them, however. That's why I would suggest that you never allow your enemies to succeed in breaking your relationship.